Are you a business located in Red Hill or Main Ridge with concerns about storm impacts, power and communication outages, or the local fire risk?
Join the Hill & Ridge Emergency Planning Day for a free afternoon tea and BBQ and:
- Chat to local network members and partner agencies about preparing your family, pets and property for emergencies
- Contribute to our local community emergency plan
- Sign up to a local street group and grab your free Neighbour Card pack
- Learn about your local risks (through the CFA Sim Tableactivity)
- Register for a personalised property advice visit
- Fun activities for the kid
Proudly supported by the Red Hill and Main Ridge Fire Brigades, the Hill & Ridge Emergency Network is a local initiative driven by the community to build emergency resilience and adapt to a changing climate.