This webinar will discuss how LGA’s can elevate their homegrown place-based events to give their destination a competitive edge and to support the needs of their community.
Learn how Councils can:
– Encourage events to remain relevant.
– Support community groups to achieve economic and social – goals for the region through events.
– Appreciate the emerging challenges in the events industry.
– Understand the resourcing, skills and costs to run an event with the current challenges.
– Facilitate knowledge sharing and networking.
– Elevate what you have rather than re-inventing the wheel.
It will explore the difference between homegrown events and externally acquired events and how to get a balance that supports the aspirations of your community.
Linda Tilman – Event Strategist
Cath Treasure – Event Specialist