Are you looking for support to make your business more sustainable?
Mornington Peninsula Shire’s Climate Action Grant program provides funding up to $10,000 to support small businesses on the Mornington Peninsula to help us reach our climate emergency goals. Applications open 13 July and close 7 September 2023
This grant could be used to:
- Projects that help reduce waste to landfill e.g., Sorrento Golf Club’s ‘Food waste dehydration system’ to process waste into fertilizer for grounds.
- Projects that increase biodiversity and landscape connectivity e.g., Hickinbotham’s regeneration of native open woodland project
- Projects that reduce greenhouse gas emissions e.g., BFE Hire’s ‘Solar panel and battery installation project’.
- Projects that increase carbon sequestration e.g., Southern Seagreens’ ‘establishment of a seaweed reproduction nursery (lab)’
- Projects that empower our community to take climate action/encourage behaviour change e.g., Polperro’s ‘Cool Changes community education and empowerment program’
- Projects that increase active transport – do you have a project idea for this!?
Please book in order to receive the Zoom link for your session.
Find other sessions in this series: